As your local communications provider, we strive to stay up to date with the latest technologies, offering superior services to both our residential and business customers. Now, a high-quality and less-expensive technology exists for watching TV by using an internet connection.
So what is this better, less expensive technology. . . video streaming! Chances are you’ve probably already heard of video streaming and may already be using it for some of your video content. Streaming is watching TV over your internet connection, and now with new applications, you can stream shows on your television set. Due to this, in addition to rising programmer fees, and the increased expense of operating our own TV system, MTC has decided to discontinue MTC’s ADTV and instead, focus our efforts on delivering the best internet experience possible for you to enjoy this new streaming technology. While MTC will no longer be your TV provider moving forward, your new digital picture and sound will be delivered over your MTC Fiber Internet connection! When you combine our high-speed, UNLIMITED internet and managed Wi-Fi with HD-picture, the quality and clarity will surprise you!
- Streaming is the continuous transmission of audio or video files from a server to a client. In simpler terms, streaming is what happens when consumers watch TV on Internet-connected devices
- In order to stream you must have Internet Service & a Smart TV.
- If you don’t have a Smart TV, you can get a Roku device that plugs into your current TV and makes it “Smart” https://www.roku.com/
- Streaming requires a lot of Internet speed and data which means you need a FAST, CONSISTENT AND UNLIMITED service for the best experience
- Check out MTC's Fiber Internet Pacakges https://mtc4me.com/internet
- Hulu + Live TV http://www.hulu.com
- Watch live TV online and on supported deices
- Stream 50+ top live and on-demand TV channels including sports, news and more
- Get unlimited access to the largest streaming library and enjoy full season of exclusive series, hit movies, originals, kids shows and more
- Watch on two screens at the same time
- Record Live TV with 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage
- YouTube TV http://www.tv.youtube.com
- Watch picture-perfect live TV at home or on the go
- Enjoy 70+ channels including local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air
- Build your dream library of sports, news, shows and movies-at no additional cost
- Get 3 simultaneous streams across your favorite devices
- Received unlimited cloud DVR storage space so you can record your favorites and stream them wherever you go!
- FUBO TV http://fubotv.com/mtc
- Watch live TV on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices
- Watch 100+ live TV channels plus thousands of on-demand titles and more
- Get the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household
- Enjoy standard share- 2 screens at once
- Receive Could DVR with 30 hours of space
Account Setup Guide
This guide will help you set up a Fubo TV account through a computer, tablet or phone.
Setting up a Fubo TV account
1) Open web browser
2) Navigate to http://fubotv.com/mtc
3) If your zip code isn’t automatically detected, enter it.
4) Enter your e-mail address and choose a strong password
5) Alternative, sign up using your Facebook or Google account credentials. Click “Go to next step.”
6) Choose whether you want the basic FuboTV service, or FuboTV Extra, which has more channels.
7) Click “Go to next step”
8) Choose whether you want any of the add-on-features such as extra DVR storage, or family sharing, or sports extras.
9) Click “Go to final step”
10) Enter your credit card information.
11) Click “Start watching FuboTV”
Fubo TV is compatible on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Web Browsers, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TV.
Roku User Guide
This guide will help you download, install, and navigate FUBO TV on a Roku.
Setting up Fubo on a Roku
Prior to adding FuboTV, install your Roku to your TV and activate your Roku account online.
1) From the Roku home screen, scroll down to “Streaming Channels”
2) Scroll down to “Search Channels”
3) Type in “fubo”
4) Click “Add channel”
5) Once downloaded, select “Go to Channel” to open the fuboTV app and sign in with your fuboTV email address and password
Home: Gives you quick access to everything on fuboTV.
Sports: Sports is your gateway to all the great sports content on fuboTV. Scroll through all the sports currently on fuboTV.
Shows: Shows is home to all the great series available on fuboTV. Scroll through all series currently available and see featured suggestions for the day.
Movies: See Suggested Movies for the day, view live & up next movies.
Guide: Guide includes two screens to view content via our program Guide or by Network.
Recordings: Access and manage all of your recordings
Search: Search for your show, movie or event
Menu: View and edit information for your account including subscription information and preferences.
Support: Access contact information for the help center as well as FAQ & much more!
MTC does not own or sell the streaming services listed above. All information was gathered from online sources and is meant to be an educational tool. MTC does not gurantee the above information is 100% correct and encourages you to verify the information before making a purchase.